Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Springs Festival 2007



Last Friday on 10/5/07 my sister Terri, Brittany, my mom and myself went to the Springs Festival in Springs Pa. We had a fantastic time ...and are wanting to go back next year.

Terri sacrificed much cherished sleeping hours in order to pull it off. It really meant a lot to me that she went.

This was the first year that we have all gone together ..and it is my fourth year of being there the first Friday in October.

The weather was beautiful ..and the homemade bread was the best yet. I took them to my secret pumpkin patch that I found last years. All pumpkins are $1.00

Most of our money was spent at Pine Accents (which moved miles down the road) and Country Charms.

The Springs Festival is one of my favorite trips I take ...I didn't think I was going to go this year for a few reasons ....but I am so glad I did.

Lots of love to Brittany, Terri and Sandi for making this a great day!

No comments: