Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Updates

First of all I have to show off this picture of my son Daniel .....he is so handsome! I talked to him and Kamey tonight on the phone and they both sound like they are doing really well. You can visit them at their My Space Page ....Kamey does a really good job keeping it up to date. They are going to try and come in before Christmas .......I can't wait!

I felt okay today. I was by myself most of the day because it was Robert's first day back to work since my surgery ....I missed him and wished he was here ....but I did okay. I have two doctors appointments on Thursday. I will be getting my staples out, biopsy results ....and find out where we go from here to get the tumor smaller. I am trying to stay positive and not think about it asmuch as possible.

Thursday evening Robert and I are going to the Buckwheat Festival in Kingwood ......I love buckwheat cakes. I think we are also going to try and go Saturday too as long as I am up to it. Thursday is the opening day ...and the fireman's parade which is great.

Brittany's homecoming dance is Friday. She is looking forward to it. I am sure I will have several pictures by the weekend loaded so everyone can see them.

I talked to Terri today. She is still having problems with her ipod ...I think her and Ed are going to come by one day this week so I can take a look at it. I know I would be lost without my ipod.

I ordered my Christmas cards this evening ......I added a new twist to them this year. I love Christmas ....I am already in the Christmas spirit and its not even Halloween yet.

I also ordered Brittany's high school ring today. I don't remember them being that expensive when my parents bought mine ........GEESH! Anyhow .....I hope she likes it and wears it a lot!

Robert is bowling tonight ...he has been bowling very well all season. When he left the house today he said he didn't feel like he was going to bowl well tonight ...I hope he was wrong. I should be finding out here any minute.

Talk to ya later
Kim

No comments: