Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still On The Mend

On 9/11 I had surgery to remove a tumor on my small intestines. Without going into detail ....they could not remove it due to the location of it. I don't have the biopsy results back yet ..and I don't know what the next steps are going to be. I am going to assume that I will begin some sort of medical treatment to reduce to size of the tumor ......but I won't know anything until Thursday.

My love goes out to Daniel ...he finally made it home ...I miss him so much ....I think I may call him tonight.

I have had so much support these past two weeks from my family and friends ....I am one very lucky person.

I still am in some pain .....but its getting better each day.

I know this post is short but I wanted to let everyone know that I am at home and on the mend.

No comments: