Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!

What started out to be a good week ...at least Sunday evening has turned into a very sick week for the SanJulian family. Robert started on Monday ..and I on Tuesday ..I had to leave work because I was feeling pretty nauseous. Between the sick to my stomach ..and my barometer of a head ...I have been sick all week .....I truly believe the weather has caused all of it. ...at least for me.

Tomorrow I have my MRI to get a further look at the mass in my abdomen that was found on the CT scan. I am not afraid ....I have my xanax.

We need groceries so bad it hurts .....but we have been to under the weather to get to the grocery store. Robert and Brittany have been pulling things together ...and I have my own collection of food that I eat.

As I am typing this my head is pounding like a hammer his on it ...and as I look out the window I see dark clouds and hear the roar of thunder. As soon as this freaking weather stops I am sure the headache and the sinus stuff will let up too.


No comments: