Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pets are gifts from Heaven





Yes ...this picture is indeed funny ...but it was just as healing. As you can see I am once again in bed. I have been off all week .....I am fighting an infection from hell and have had my fever spiking to over 103 all week. I guess that is the good news believe it or not. I found out Monday my MRI results. The Physician reading my MRI believes I have Lymphoma. I can't tell you anymore than that because I don't know. It is very frustrating and emotional to be where I am ..but I am dealing with it. I did want to make sure I got to all my close friends and family before posting it here in my blog.

Imagine this ....you cried yourself to sleep and wake up and look next to you and you find a BIG OLE MEANIE WEENIE ROTTWEILER ..holding his bunny rabbit sleeping on his back and snoring. I had to quietly yell for my husband to come with the camera before we work sleeping beauty. We did manage to get in a few good pictures.

I will keep everyone updated as I get the news. Please keep me in your prayers.

Love, Kim

No comments: