Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Favorite Day of the ENTIRE Year.

I love Christmas Eve. It has always been and always will be my most favorite day of the year. I have always driven somewhere on Christmas Eve. This year one again we will be driving to my father in laws to share the the day. I love that the only thing you can find on the radio after 5:00 is prerecorded shows only filled with once constant flow of Christmas music.

I also love the feeling of such closness with my daughter and my husband. I can't imagine not having them in my life.

Robert and I have spent a lot of holiday dollars on each other this year before Christmas even arrived ...so our focus this year was Brittany. Also my New Years resolution last year was to make things personal this year ..and I think I accomplished that to a point. Next year I am going to step it up a notch.

I spent this past Friday evening with my brother and my siser Terri and her bar. I had a very nice time. Terri and I and on speaking terms again ....I have missed her in my life despite all the times I said I didn't. I was going to write a long post about it ...and maybe someday I will ...but for now we are just moving forward and not looking back on the days we were not speaking. I love her very much and always will.

There have been a few things over the past week that has made it challanging to get the holiday spirit ...but I am not going to talk about those either. The fact is it's Christmas Eve ...and Robert, Brittany and myself will be FA LA LA LA ing as we bring in Christmas.

Love to you all ....Kim

No comments: