Sunday, December 17, 2006

Catching Up



Last week Brittany and I went to New York City for a 36 hour shipping trip ...we had a great time and are looking forward to our next trip there.

During the holiday season things get crazy ....it didn't help that I ended up getting some sort of a stomach virus this weekend and have been under the weather. I am feeling a little better and was able to finished up some loose end gift wrapping.

Yesterday ...I saw my sister Terri. It meant the world to me to just sit and talk with her. My visit with her deserves a post in my blog of its own ..so that is why I am waiting till I am feeling back myself before I tell the world about it and about how much it meant to me.

Yesterday we had one of our poker games and never got to see anyone because I was I was in the bedroom held captive of this virus. I missed seeing everyone and wish I could have joined in the fun ...I would have won. To see the poker game details take a look at my brothers blog.

No comments: