Thursday, June 12, 2008

Your not going to believe this ....or maybe you might

I am seriously thinking about changing my host site for my blog. I have used Blogger for serveral years ...and have many times thought the grass was greener on the other side and tried another place to blog to end up coming home to blogger. I have put much work and much of myself here on Blogger. I would have never thought of leaving Blogger if it were not for the Key Note Address Steve Jobs gave Monday announicng the second generation iPhone. This blog is not about the new iPhone that I will hve come July 11th ....but about Apple's acknowledgement of blogging when developing the new iPhone. They have built new funtionality in the new iPhone .....for blogging. They chose the most popular blogging tool ....TypePad. I love Apple, I love my Mac, I love my iPod Touch and I know I will love my new iphone when I get it. I want to take advantage of every tool it provides. I have been blogging before it was even called blogging ....and I think it time to change with a tool that will work the best for me with what I have. I ahve signed up for a TypePad account today ..and wil be spending time investigating this new world where I will be blogging. I am hoping that I can pull my old blog in as an rss feed ...and to my readers ....they won't see much of a change. I have so many configuration changes on so many sites .....because they all point to my current blog. I hope that I can learn what I need to and have everything in place by July 11th.

No comments: