Friday, December 14, 2007

Its Friday Night

...and I am patiently watching email coming into my work email inbox. Work has been crazy crazy the past two weeks ....our team has a major project going live this weekend.

I haven't done much this week except for work.

I did go to the funeral home the other evening ...a mom of some very special people I know passes away unexpectedly ..and my heart went out to the entire family....my love and prayers.

I am currently in the garage keeping him company while he gets a few things done. Now ...you don't think I brought my mac out here do you? Your right ....I brought Roberts laptop to the garage.

It won't be too long before I get in get my shower and get to bed ....this could be a very busy weekend with work.

Christmas is just a little over a week away and I am still not done ....hopefully we will get the lights on and the tree decorated tomorrow.

Brittany got her high school ring today ....she loves it!! Her ring is very nice ....we upgraded almost everything on it.

No comments: