Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I don't typically announce my birthday ....but I have only been up for a few hours and its started off as a wonderful day!

I awoke to Robert giving me a few very special cards and some birthday lovin from him.

I also awoke to the first snowfall of the year. I love the first snow fall ....and I am happy it came on my birthday.

THEN ...on my way to work I had a phone message from my best friend Dreama wishing me happy birthday ....most of you know what that meant the world to me. If I wasn't already on cloud nine because of the phone call ....I pulled into the parking lot at work ...and there was Dreama ...waiting for me with a smile on her face and a gift in her hand. Its very hard for me as I sit here at work not to tear up.

This year I got the best birthday gift ever ! This picture was taken Saturday. I had the opportunity to get these two smiling faces in the same picture again! Here is my favorite picture from the night .and if you click on the link there are a few others.



No comments: