Saturday, March 10, 2007

It has been too long ....

...since I have blogged. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and was somewhat disappointed with the visit and found off that I am not quite ready to enter the workforce. I had another doctors appointment yesterday and I got good news. My doctor is releasing me back to work on March 19th ....FINALLY. I am still having problems but for the most part I am ready to get back in the swing of a work day.

While I have been off I did have he opportunity to start my "Teach Me To Scrap" podcast. I would have recorded one today if it were not for my face being the size of New York. I had the strangest thing happen ...I have heard of gallstones, kidney stones ...but salivary gland stones??? Well my face is so swelled ..so I am now on antibiotics, a heating pad and believe it or no doctor prescribed lemon drops. I guess the lemon drops is to help try and work the stone out. ANYHOW ...tomorrow I will be recording a new podcast to the "Teach Me To Scrap" show. I have been delighted with the subscribers I have gotten ...and will be sending out hellos to a few of them that have send me emails.

Have I ever mentioned what a wonderful husband I have? ...maybe once or twice? Probably like a few hundred times. I am so just so lucky to have him.

I am coming to grips over losing my best friend. It does get easier everyday. Who in the world thought that I would get so depressed over the whole thing ...but she was more of a sister than a friend and I cared a lot about her. I have lost all my respect for her. She thinks she got one past everyone ...but she didn't. We talk to Ron every day ..and sometimes twice a day. I am happy that he has started to get on with his life and wish the very best for him. Maybe I will end up at the Springs Festival anyway this years with a new buddy.

I have also set up a store in ebay. The ebay thing is harder than what I thought. I started out with some overstock of Mary Kay items that I have. I plan on adding Avon products too. Also ..I will be adding scrapbook items too. I am a consultant also for Memory Works. Memory Works has been through a big change this past year due to growth. They are currently in a black out period as they get their new catalogs ready. If you want to know more about that then listen to my podcast.

Brittany is doing so well in school. She had her first "at the mall" date a few weeks ago. Robert and I drover her there and picked her up. I am not quite ready to send her off in a car with her boyfriend just yet.

I am going to have to super diet this week before I go back to work ..not sure if am going to get back into my work clothes ....I guess gaining weight comes with the territory of not having a lot of physical activity.

Well ...is late at night and I am actually typing this while hanging out in bed with my hubby watching TV ..I think we both want a snack *grin* (see why I fain weight?)


So for now ...see ya. Hope everyone had a really nice weekend.

No comments: