Monday, October 02, 2006

We did so much tonight

Typically on MOnday's Robert and I are worn out from it just being Monday ....but today was a little different.

First ...we went jeeping for a bit and Robert surprised my with a stop at the Dairy Queen. On the was home we saw the most beautiful sunset. Secondly, after getting home we decided to to relax some in the hot tub ..it was so nice, relaxing and romantic. Then to top the evening off Robert decided to hook up the outside antenna we purchased from Radio Shack today for better scanner reception ..it really works! Robert and I really enjoy listening to the scanner in the winter months ...cause in summer there just isn't enough time.

Tomorrow I had planned an evening of recording Pink Camo number two. But ...I will most likely go and watch Robert bowl since I missed last week. I love watching him bowl and just being there for unspoken support.

Its already 10:00 PM ...I did want to do some of my afghan ...I am really hoping to get to done before Christmas. Maybe Wednesday night.

No comments: