Sunday, October 01, 2006

Its Sunday Night


All in all is was a really good weekend. Brittany game home for the weekend and we headed to the Buckwheat festival with my brother Ed. It rained most of the evening except for when we joined Mark and Martha for some buckwheat cakes. The absolute highlight of my evening was getting to see my nephew Randy. I have not seen him in over three years ..and my heart just melted when I laid eyes on him. I told him to come and visit ...so I hope he does.

Saturday, Robert and I just took it easy ...it was so nice. I would like to have more days like that ...they re too far and in between.

Today my brother came over to give me a tutorial in Cool Edit Pro. Once he showed me how to use it. It was one of the most un user friendly applications that I have ever used. Once he showed me the basics ..the rest came easy.

Tomorrow ..its back to work. I only have a four day work week. On Friday ..myself, Sandi, Alicia and Dreama will be heading to the springs festival. This has become a tradition for us ..this is year number three!

No comments: