Saturday, September 23, 2006

A recap of what had been goiong on

I think this has been the longest time I have gone withot posting to my blog. I have come to the conclusion this week that time free time is becoming harder to get. Robert and I have just celebrated our third wedding anniversary with a trip back to Smith Mountain Lake and a drive to our favorite resturant. Last weekend we were on the houseboat and loving it. Mark and Martha had a good time too. Check out our Flickr site for all the pictures. We had some breathtaking sunsets. Wednesday we went to Minards for a great dinner! I can't believe three years have gone by so quickly. I think I fall more and more in love with m husband every moment.

Brittany is home for the weekend. Robert and I drove up to Wheeling to get her last night. She is sleeping in this morning which doesn't suprise me.

Tonight we are hosting game one of our Texas Holdem Poker tournament. It shoud be a good time. I will post the picture tomorrow of the winner and the points leader.

I am into getting a podcast started. While Robert and I were away I came up with a name for the podcast. I am calling it "Pink Camo". It will be a podcast about us and oout lives when PINK and CAMO come together and sometimes even clash. Stay Tuned.

No comments: