Friday, September 01, 2006

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!!


Robert and I have had this weekend scheduled all summer to go camping. It was evident at the beginning of the week that a camping trip Labor Day weekend was not in the forecast. What was in the forecast was tropical storm Ernesto. At the beginning of the week we were supposed to get 5 to 10 inches of rain. Through the week the forcasted rain as been reduced to just enough of rain to ruin our weekend.

Brittany is coming home this weekend. I am excited to see her. She has not been home since school has started so I am anxious to see her. She will be home tonight then will head to the WVU football game tomorrow night. This is a big weekend for Mountaineer fans and we rumble against our backyard opponent Marshall University.

I think because of the rain we are going to get together for some dealers choice poker with some friends. MAYBE .....we might just put our tent up on the back deck.

We also are going to help our friends Nicole and Rob do some painting. Nicole and Rob as of last night our proud owners of their first home together. They are getting married in April.

Since we have all the rain this weekend ....I might just get a few extra blog postings in. As you may have noticed I have been getting back involved with my website hobby. Colder weather is coming so I will have some extra time,

No comments: