Monday, July 30, 2007

I did not go to work today

I had every intention of making it to work today ...and it just didn't happen. I woke up in pain...and knew from the get got that I would not be able to make it through the day.

Robert has started keeping a medical journal on me ...he writes down everything I do or take ...just to see if there is something causing the pain levels at certain times. He takes such good care of me ....sometimes I feel like I do not deserve him.

Its 8:00 in the evening ..and I am feeling much better. I will be at work tomorrow.

As soon as I get done with the shower ..and getting things done for the evening ...I am going to grab my Reflexology book and read myself to sleep.

Many of you know that over the past 6 months or so ...I have been going full steam down a spiritual path ..that path as also led me to look into Alternative Medicine .....ya never know. Conventional medical treatments haven't done a thing for me yet.

I just love being back at Blogger. I don't know what it is about Blogger. blogger in some aspects isn't advanced as some other online blogging applications .... I guess it just has the technology X factor that makes me love it.

No comments: